all about christmas

Hi every body GRACE and  TOM typing. On Xmas Grace got a high tech watch and the newest Mario kart. Tom got a laptop and lots of pens. Tom went to his Grans for Christmas in Yateley (near Reading) and Grace just stayed at home.

After a long drive, Tom finally arrived at his Gran’s. At Tom’s Gran’s house, he was joined by most of his family including his three uncles. One of his uncles he had not seen for six years! His cousins were there too, some of them are Japanese. On Christmas, I had roast turkey, I loved it! It was very tender. My Grandad made it. In the evening, we played Twister. We had 3 games, Nancy and my two uncles won. We stayed in a Premier Inn. A few days later I visited my Grandad in Perth.

Grace – I woke up and ran through to my parents room and started jumping on them to wake them up. I was very excited as I had left paper out and Santa signed it. He wrote S. Claus. I opened tonnes of presents, my favourite was my watch. I played with my Mario Kart for quite a while. My brother was trying to hide his smile when he got the thing that he wanted. For dinner I had a Christmas dinner but roast beef which is my favourite. My day ended with me eating lots of sweets and sitting on the couch. 

Goodbye, thanks for reading!

Grace and Tom