THE SPOOKY MONTH!

Hello there! As most of you know, yesterday was the spookiest day of the year…. HALLOW’S EVE! Also one of the best returns to school from the holidays! Anyway, I’m here to tell you about what happened. First we had a parade (walking around the hall) in our costumes, with music. Some people were told to dance but thankfully I wasn’t. I spent most of the day talking to one of my best friends, Rory, who was dressed up as a zombie WWI soldier. I was dressed up as Zenitsu Agatsuma, or as I called myself throughout the day.. The blonde guy from Demon Slayer. I can’t find a picture to add as reference, so if you want to compare me to the real thing, I guess you can search it up. After the parade, we made wizards pockets, which are pockets with things you might expect a wizard to carry around. Some of the things me and Rory had were: An oven for sitting in, an expired TKMAXX gift card to cut food, a Nokia to slay enemies, and a Hocus Pocus 2 DVD. Then we made chocolate apples, which we ate later on and I got a piece of apple stuck in my teeth for an hour. We made broomsticks out of willow wood, and since I can’t tie knots, I just gave up in the end. Then we had lunch, and I’m going to tell mum to read this because I’m going to say what I had for lunch. So now I return to this a week later and forgot what I had for lunch. We played a mummy game where we had to wrap a P7 in toilet paper. My group had Ramani, and we failed miserably. Then we played spooky corners, which I won a few times… And we went home. At five o’ clock that night, me and one of my friends, Jullien went trick or treating around the village. After we went to my house, we saw the P7s and went around with them. And then I played video games for a while and went to  sleep.