St. Joseph’s College

Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I went to my induction days at St. Joseph’s College in dumfries. Today I’ll be talking about Wednesday. OK GO!

Wednesday

On day one I get up, grab my backpack and shoot out the door like rocket! I get to St. Joe’s and go down to the meeting point, turns out I’m in group 1-b. A couple of S6s showed us where to go and how to get to our English class.

English Class

In English we were designing hoodies about ourselves.

French Class

In French we were just going over what we learned in primary school.

Break Time

At break I decided to phone my mother and ended up almost giving her a heart attack because she forgot that I was allowed my phone.

Social Studies

I SS we were told what we would be learning about which was: history, geography and something else that I can’t remember.

Double Science

In Science we were making this Cobalt Chloride paper that is used to test for water. After that we were testing what different types of salt looks like on a flame.Fun Fact: Strontium Chloride looks reddish when put in a flame!

Lunch

I had a chicken goujon wrap and a brownie for lunch.

Double Home Economics

In Home EC we made french bread pizza.

Then everyone went home.

See you next time,

Hannah.