Tiger Tiger

hello, today we will be talking about a book that I have been reading recently in ERIC. It is called… (drumroll please) tiger tiger! (smattering of distant applause). It is about two tiger cubs that have been kidnaped by some two-legs (humans, but they call them two – legs in the book- oh, no spoilers)  and their mother (their big one)  has been killed. Then the younger tiger cub gets taken to have his fangs drawn and then he goes to the emperor of Rome, but he gives it to his daughter who loves him immediately and calls him Boots. His brother, however, gets taken to the circus to fight other animals or humans as entertainment for the emperor. And from there on I will not give any more spoilers incase you would like to read it too. Also, it is by Lynne Reid Banks. We done a task that included illustrating the first four chapters of the book. I am doing chapter 2  and that is where the emperor’s daughter gets Boots the tiger.

That’s all from me for a now  BYE! O §¶ß these are the special characters that I put beside my name.

One Reply to “Tiger Tiger”