LEARNING WITH RHONA!!! (Your favourite show!) THEME TUNE! Learning with Rhonaaaa lots of grapes! (Don’t ask) learrrning with Rhooona she ate some taaape! (Do not question my greatness).

HELLO! WE ARE learning abouttttt……. (DuHuHhHhh DEeEhEeh) MICROBES! Yeah I know it’s really fun. 🙂 We are learning about fungus, bacteria and lastly but by no means least, (I got that from the Australian guy) we are doing VIRUSES! (You know, like covid.)  I am enjoying it so far but there is ONE thing that isn’t related to microbes that I might have to do today or tomorrow…. I NEED TO PRESENT MY WORLD RELIGION PROJECT WITH ERIN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE P1-2 CLASS! D: (OH GOSH). I already know it will be extremely awkward and I may die of cringe right there and THEN! O.O

We are ALSO doing a pumpkin challenge to see who can grow the biggest one and I think I might have got one of the big pumpkins and I KNOW my little Zane (that’s the name of the pumpkin. Don’t judge me) is gonna win! When he’s grown I’m gonna draw a massive face on him. 🙂

Ok, see ya soon! From Rhona, the best cow in the pen.