Learning!

Recently in school our class has been doing religions,at first we had to pick a partner and do a question sheet. Secondly we stayed in our partners and done another question sheet,after that we had to get into a partner again it could be the same partner of a different partner.I am with Tumaini when you got into your partner you had to pick a religion out of a box but they were folded up so you did not know which one you were picking.Me and Tumaini  wanted to do Christianity and luckily  I picked out Christianity from the box. When every partner picked one out we got a task sheet! Now we have done all our stuff / model, diorama and poster yesterday we presented our dioramas poster and models! But unfortunately Tumaini was of so i had to present them myself. Although soon this week we are presenting our tasks to p1/3