maths

in math we do 3 word problems in the morning there is green, orange, red and black. we do them on our white bored. green:easy, orange: medium, red:hard black: very hard

we have also been doing data spread sheet. we started by getting a all about me sheet. we filled it out it had things like Name, age, birth month, height, foot size, head circumference  arm span, hand span, favourite subject and favourite sport.after we filled it out we got a number to put on the side then we cut our name of and put it in a pile. next we got a computer we wore doing them alone (i did mine with Erin). if you didn’t finish ms stapleton gave u hers.

there are games for when u finish like sumdog and hit the button.

MR QUEEN: with Mr queen me and Erin have been doing alot but my favourite thing is questions like this: 2/3 of 98 =39(i think that the answer) there is also 2/3 times 98 = 39. its the same thing. we also use numicorn to do things like hath of 100 is 50 or hath of 15 .