Newsround Headlines

Hey, Caspian here!

I’m really pleased as I got a well done from my violin teacher today. I’ve been practicing my violin every evening with mum and so I managed to complete a full piece of music. I did maths today and had a spelling test 15/17 not bad! I watched Newsround today and created a mind map which shows all the days headlines. I did some work on relative clauses, adverbials and conjunctions and wrote a short story.

Laters…

Mind Mapping

Hello everyone, today I have done a spelling test and I got 17/20. I was okay with the result as I only got 3 wrong. I have done more maths and some noughts and crosses I won every one. I am trying to do an Australian accent so am practicing. I did a mind map about what happened on Newsround today. I chose four things and I wrote about them and I also drew pictures for every single one. My favourite story was the husky story. I also drew a picture for my mummy and it was a heart princess throne and then the heart princess was next to it.

Bye for now, see you all next time bye bye ^_~

learning:D

in my spelling quiz got 9/10.

in maths we’re  learning  data handiling  on excel.

it’s health week so far i’v made pancakes,stress balls and colouring in.

we’v been making seen’s for are school show.

in french we’v been learn.

by Freddie

learning 16/11/21

On last Friday the school went to the woods, and the Friday before that the none-native trees got chopped down for room for native ones. I was helping to rebuild a den I was in.

This week is health week!

On Monday we were sorted into groups and there was three activities. My group made banana pancakes. Today my group had PE, there was rounders only you kicked a ball instead of hitting a smaller one with a bat. We also had build-up and chain tig, and some rugby practise.

We also made data sheets this week of people in the class by their gender, age, hair coulor, favourite sport, and some other things.

My class is making extra pages for the script for the school play.

We are learning about the environment and the bees.

I just came back from French. We are learning about the names of things like a pencil case, and a ruler.

On Friday (the day before my brother’s birthday) we are going on a school trip, I’ll tell you about it next week.

Bye! 🙂

Holywood Learning!

Hi! This week we have been very busy doing lots of things, some related to our school play which I am really exited about. 

In the mornings we are doing health week. I have done P.E with  and Mindfulness . I made a stress ball and a really nice colouring sheet.

In maths we have been working on a class spreadsheet which helps us know how to collect data and I really like it.

That’s all from me, bye! O

All About My Learning!

We have been doing heath week. We  are doing it in the after noon for three days i think because you can do three things you can make healthy banana pancakes i haven’t done it yet but i  done PE and making your own stress balls for mindfulness out of flour or rice they are really cool.We are also doing the school play it is called Edie the penguin saves the world.We are adding some characters and lines they are going good and it is really fun to do and make the characters.

Bye!

learning

IN MATHS WE ARE MAKING SPREAD SHEETS AND WE ARE DOING DATA HANDLING

WE ARE GOING TO DO A CLIMATE QUIZ

IN CLASS WE ARE MAKING BORD GAMES 

IN CLASS  WE ARE WRITING A SCRIPT FOR THE SCHOOL PLAY

Big woodland break

On Friday we go up the woods for a hour recently they have cut down a tho trees because they where none native to UK but they have left a lot of branches to build dens with when we are up the woods we get covered in mud  and water.The people who  cut the trees made a shelter out of trees.

By Bailey

hi hi hi high