Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi it’s Rhona back and i’m here to write about my holiday! So. First of all on Friday I went to Ori’s and we had fun there and did some band practice. Then, I went back home and just lay down and played on my computer :).  (I can’t remember what i did after that but  our friends were coming around for a sleep over so that was exciting.) Soon after i went back to Ori’s house and we filmed each other jumping off of the trampoline in slow motion.  In two of the videos I slipped whilst jumping of the trampolines and since it was in slow motion it looked like I was a derby bird, because i flew forward as i slipped and then sort of flapped my hands as i fell and made a sound like a dying rhino! Then a few later  our guests arrived from Brechin  and we had a sleep over. The next day I went to Hannah’s birthday! It was really fun and we watched fly away home which is one of my favourite movies, and then we went home.  I kind of forgot what we did after but i do remember we went to see the Galloway hoard with granny and it was REALLY cool! We saw a lot of gold and cool patterns on the jewellery. Unfortunately we didn’t get to go anywhere SPECIAL on holiday with the caravan, but it was really fun anyways.

THE END!