The first signs of spring.🌱🐑

Hi Everybody,

Today on my daily dog walk, mum and me were looking out for the first signs of spring, we found catkins, leaf buds, sprouting bulbs and new leaves. Here are some pictures I took:

Spring is my favourite season because it’s the start of new life (and my birthday is in May) but I can find things I like about all the seasons. What’s your favourite season?

See you, Joe.

p.s I’m excited about coming back to school in a few weeks!

2 Replies to “The first signs of spring.🌱🐑”

1. Fantastic photos Joe. Did you see any snowdrops? I have seen quite a few of them when I have been out walking lately. Spring is a wonderful season isn’t it? It’s great to see the new plants growing and animals being born. My favourite season… that is a difficult question, I love them all for different reasons. I think I would have to say Summer though. I love warm weather, light mornings and evenings, being able to get outdoors for exercise, BBQs and picnics, reading books in the garden and seeing lots of butterflies and bees. Special shout out to Autumn too, I love when the leaves all begin to change colour.

It will be great to have everyone safely back in school. I can’t wait either!

2. Hi Joe, thanks for sharing your lovely photos – I am sure they will make lots of us feel better seeing the new signs of life.
    I am happy that I live in a country where we have different seasons, because I like them all too, but I do like Autumn because I am interested in fungi and we see more fungi then.
    Glad you’ve been out and about. Do you know which tree those catkins are from?