PANCAKES!!!🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

Hi everybody,

Today I am going to talk about  PANCAKES!!! More specifically, I want to talk about PANCAKE!!! DAY!  It is one of my favourite holidays EVER!!! You get to eat PANCAKES!!! All-day! Which is what we did.

First, for breakfast, we had drop scones (small sweet PANCAKES!!!). Then for lunch, we had galettes (french savoury PANCAKES!!!). I had oeuf et fromage (egg and cheese) in mine. Finally, for tea, we had crepes (french sweet PANCAKES!!!) I had chocolate what’s your favourite topping. PANCAKES!!! Are awesome!

See you, Joe.

4 Replies to “PANCAKES!!!🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞”

1. Now now Joe, you’ve made me so hungry with your vivid descriptions and mention of pancakes. The egg and cheese one sounds divine!

Sigh!

2. Hi Joe, seeing as you asked, my favourite filling would be melted dark chocolate and sliced strawberries. I like that you went all out and had 3 types of pancakes – that is proper depth in your learning! Thank you for your descriptions. Did you make them?

3. Wow you really went all out on Pancake Day Joe- sounds amazing! My favourite toppings are lemon and sugar or strawberries and maple syrup. Yum yum!