BIGGEST TEDDY COMPETITION!!

Today I have a competition for everyone on the blog. Grab your biggest teddy bear and post a photo of you holding it!

This is my biggest teddy bear:

Let me know what your biggest teddy bear is!!

Home learning

Today we done some of them we done the artic questions then we went on a walk then I done a epic report on Carrie Underwood.

Hi it’s Rhys. Today I done a hour of SumDog and a poster about the Mclaren 12c then we went a walk around the Lochmaben loch and made questions for the people at the museum. Bye

Barnacle Goose Quiz Answers

Hi Everyone, I promised I would put the answers for the barnacle goose quiz up today. Well done to those of you who posted your answers, you all had good answers!  I’ll post the questions again with the answers, so you don’t have to look back for them.

Barnacle Goose Quiz

SQUIGGLE DRAWING AND TILING PATTERNS

Today I started with my spelling test and then did some more adding up.

I did some squiggle drawing with my sister and made my picture into a monster.

I then looked around the house for some tiling patterns and found quite a few, we are not sure if the cup and the wall count as tiling patterns though!

I was then learning about barnacle geese and looked on my globe to see how far they had flown to get here.  I didn’t know that the baby’s had to jump off cliffs to get to their mums!

Have a nice weekend.

Book Reports

Daniel and Abigail have been doing some writing about the books they have been reading at home – has anyone else tried Dinosaur Cove or Demon Dentist?