Clan Meet

Hello everybody. Today I will be talking about our clan meet and what we had to make to prepare for the clan meet. Before the clan meet we had to make head dresses, a dance/roleplay and a flag. The only one my clan didn’t get finished were the head dresses because they didn’t fit. For our roleplay we agreed on making a roleplay about our clan hunting 3 buffalo. 4 of us were the people and the other 3 were the buffalo’s. After that we finished our flag we were working on. Our flag was our clan symbol which was a bird coloured in red resembling a red kite. We wrote our clan name in ruin then outlined it. We had to use natural material to colour it and draw it. We used blackberries for the bird and we used leaves for the rest. When we finished the flag we decided to tie the flag to a long stick. After making everything we had to decide who was our fastest runner and our best archer. Bailey was the fastest runner and Orianna was the best archer in our clan. Once we were ready it was time for the clan meet. We walked over the hill then down the hill then sat down. We started with the fastest runners. The ran round the hill,through the tunnel and back to the rocks and Bailey won. After that we did our roleplay. I was a bit nervous but excited. I enjoyed all of the roleplays and dances because most were quite funny. When all the roleplays and dances were finished it was time to see the best archers.