A Find On Our Walk

Hi everybody,

I did some archaeology with mummy and Caspian today because my brother found a piece of broken pottery on our walk on Saturday. The pottery is very special and fragile and it has a bumpy decoration on it. It is an old piece. It was found at the little river. It could be from an ancient cup. I drew around it to get its proper size and coloured it in. Also on our walk, we found lots of different plants which get rid of their seeds in different ways. I will tell you all about one of them in tomorrow’s blog as it is part of my nature lesson.

Byee, love from Tanith xx

2 Replies to “A Find On Our Walk”

1. Hello Tanith!
    Looking forward to reading about how plants get rid of their seeds.
    It takes me back to my school days when we did ‘seed dispersal’ in plant biology. Of course, I’ve forgotten everything, so your post will be an opportunity to refresh my knowledge.

2. Your pottery discovery sounds really interesting Tanith. Sounds like you all had a lovely walk on Saturday, it was such a great day for it! Looking forward to the nature lesson update.