Wibble Wobble

Hello everybody,

I am really happy to be writing a new blog.

Today I made some bread. I have been watching and helping mummy make bread but I made it all on my own today. We had some for tea with our salad.

I have been learning a lot about the ocean. These are some of the facts I have found out. I hope you like them.

Most jelly fish are dangerous.

Some jelly fish glow in the dark.

Jelly fish are not very good swimmers.

Box jelly fish sting you with their tentacles.

I did two jelly fish pictures today. One is drawn in coloured pencil but the other is a collage. The blue frame is the sea. The sequins are the body and show all the lights of a jelly fish when it shines from the sun in the water.

We finished today off with a brilliant water fight in the garden. It was really good fun and helped us exercise and cool down a lot because it is really hot.

Love from Tanith xxx

3 Replies to “Wibble Wobble”

1. Hi Tanith, welcome back from your summer holidays!! I saw lots of jellyfish at the beach recently, you’ve found some great facts about them.

2. Your bread looks delicious, Tanith and I like your facts about jelly fish – I think that they are fascinating creatures because they manage to survive without a brain!

3. Mmm I like the look of your bread Tanith. Lovely pictures of jellyfish- I especially like your collage one! Great facts too, I didn’t know that jellyfish are not very good swimmers.