Monday 29th June

Hello,

Today we created a new land for Holywood Studios based on Honey I Shrunk The Kids movie.  The landmark it would be known for like the other Disney parks is the giant ant – like the film!!  We designed a Dustpan Rollercoaster, a Bee swing, a virtual reality Ant Ride, a giant ice cream store and giant fish pond.  As you enter the land you are shrunk down like in the film so everything around you is supersized

9 Replies to “Monday 29th June”

1. Great piece of work Rhys – I am loving the quality of your map.
    I’d like to try out the Bee Swing…But not after eating lunch!!
    Miss Dale

2. Although I’ve had another look and I’d like to know more about the VR Ant Ride too.

3. That’s brilliant, Rhys – you have some great ideas for rides and I like the quality of your drawing.

4. The VR ride, you get a headset and it takes you a run through the garden as a tiny human on the back of the ant. There would be a scorpion to chase you, a wild robot lawn mower on the grass to run from and a giant waterfall to get through safely from a sprinkler!

5. This is fantastic Rhys! I love all of your ideas for your rides and also the ice cream store. Sounds amazing. I would love to visit your land! 🙂

6. This is a brilliant plan Rhys – I would love to visit Honey I shrunk the Kids land! Great idea!!