Monday 29th June

Hello,

Today I drew some Disney characters – we all know how much our house loves Walt Disney World!!!!  We have created a new land for Disney too to be based in Holywood Studios – Rhys will upload it!  We have watched the Imagineering Story on Disney+ when it came out and loved all the behind the scenes bits of what we see every year when we go.  I have lots of happy memories and pictures from our Disney trips especially last year when I got turned into a princess in Cinderella’s Castle and got to be a part of Beauty and the Beast!

8 Replies to “Monday 29th June”

1. Niamh – are these your drawings? They are great!
    Thank you for sharing your photos! Will you be heading to Disneyland when you are older to be a full time princess?

2. Fab drawings Niamh, and great photos of your trips. What is your favourite land at Disney World?

3. Yes they are mine, I loved doing them!
    I would love to be Belle from Beauty & The Beast when I am older!

My favourites are in Holywood Studios – Galaxys Edge – the new Star Wars land – we got to fly the Millennium Falcon last year and Pixar Land.

4. Amazing drawings Niamh, you have done a great job on them. Lovely photos of your trips to Disneyland! I like Belle too but my favourite Disney princess is Jasmine from Aladdin. 🙂

5. Your drawings are brilliant Niamh! It looks like you have had a lot of Disney fun over the years. Lucky you getting to fly the Millenium Falcon!!!