Thursday 18th June week in the woods

We have been to Ae forest today. I made my own den. We found sticks and used the big tree to help put the den up. The midges were biting us which was abit annoying.

We found hundreds and hundreds of foxgloves.  They are so tall and really pretty. They are taller than me.

I collected leaves from different trees so tomorrow I am going to stick them on paper and write the names of the tree.

Bye x ☺️

7 Replies to “Thursday 18th June week in the woods”

1. Super den Ella! Looking forward to seeing tomorrows work, you’ve got lots of different leaves to identify!

2. Brilliant den! Bet it was warm work building that today. Wow, they really are tall foxgloves, remember to be careful around them. Good luck with all the leaf identification, you’re going to be busy there!

3. Looks like you had a great time at Ae forest Ella. Super den and lots of leaves to identify.

4. Nice den, Ella – you have done a good job of getting it to stay up and of collecting leaves to identify.

5. Hello Ella! Love your photos! That’s an amazing den you’ve built.
    What a beautiful forest; you must have had a wonderful day out.
    Beautiful leaves as well.

6. Looks like you had an amazing time in the forest Ella. Such great photos. I am looking forward to seeing your picture using the leaves which you found.