DC Encyclopedia

Hi all,

I have come to tell you all about the book I have been reading lately, my DC Encyclopedia. I have been reading about the Lantern Corps, all or which are powered by the emotional spectrum. I have also been reading about the Flash and many of his allies. Some of the origins are a bit too hard to explain. I decided to talk about this book because I have a large obsession with DC at the moment. I hope you’ve all been reading good books as well.

Bye!

7 Replies to “DC Encyclopedia”

1. Morning Caspian, it’s great when you find a book you can’t put down isn’t it!! Happy Reading.

2. I’m glad you’re enjoying your book Caspian! They sound like very interesting characters!

3. This sounds like a really cool book and perfect for DC fans like yourself. I am glad you are enjoying reading it and learning about the 127 characters!!

4. Gosh it must be difficult remembering who is who with as many characters as that Caspian. Well done on helping with the research !