Hello

Thank you Tanith and Caspian for making litter posters. When I was out collecting rubbish with my litter picker ( for the second time) i noticed more litter again. I felt sad and a bit angry. So I thought it would be a good to ask my friends to make posters to put in the local boards.

The skittle experiment

I did the experiment following the instructions this was the result

After reading about how the sugar trying to mix with the water with no sugar I wondered what would happen with sugary water.

This is the result, it took longer for the colour to come out

Then I enjoyed eating the spare skittles

5 Replies to “Hello”

1. Well done with your kitchen science experiment and with your litter picking, Erin. I want to do some litter picking around where I live too but I haven’t got a litter picker yet.

2. Good on you for litter picking Erin. It’s sad that we have to do this.
    Good job also on your science experiment.

3. Well done for helping to pick up the horrible litter Erin, that is very responsible of you. I really like the pictures of your skittles science experiment. 🙂

4. Erin, what a star you are for helping to pick up litter. Hopefully Tanith and Caspian’s posters will help to raise awareness and encourage people to put their rubbish in the bin. The skittle experiment looks fun!