Too Many Sneezes!

Hi all, Caspian is back!

Today my hay fever has reacted very badly. I have been sneezing so much today that my neck hurts. Mum is calling the doctor tomorrow so I can have some medication. I hope he doesn’t bring any daleks with him (Doctor Who joke!!)

We talked a lot today about the implications of litter dropping and pollution. To finish the lesson off, I designed a poster against littering.  Erin’s mum asked if Tanith wanted to do one for a local notice board so Mum thought it would be good if we learnt about the importance of having such signs, so I joined in too.

I ordered a new video game today – The Lego Ninjago Movie video game!!!!!!!

We listened to the First Minister’s speech today. We need to continue self-shielding until at least the end of July when things will be looked at again. I thought it would be boring but it really isn’t. Plus it is really important we stay safe and well.

Goodbye, see you tomorrow! (Hope you liked my Doctor Who joke.)

5 Replies to “Too Many Sneezes!”

1. Yes I heard the First Minister’s announcement Caspian and thought of our shielding team members – important to stay safe, and I’m glad you are finding plenty to still keep you occupied. Good litter poster – I can think of a couple of other P4s who would really approve of it!
    (PS the Doctor Who joke did make me chuckle).

2. Good poster Caspian. Sorry to hear your Hay Fever is bad, it sounds a bit of a pest.

3. Great litter poster Caspian! Enjoy the new game when it arrives and I hope the hay fever isn’t as bad today.

4. I get hay fever too, Caspian – it is a pain. Your poster is good – I hope people take some notice of it.

5. Very good poster Caspian and an important message on it! Hay fever is rubbish isn’t it. I hope you are able to get some medication to help it and that it gets a bit better soon.