My exercise

Today I’ve done a couple of exercises which were a walk and a sore workout. We went to the Crichton again to go on a walk. We were walking in the rock garden. I was walking with my dad. We also took some pictures. I did a my own workout. At the end of it I decided to do the bring sally up thing and it was painful. My sisters do it and they said it was sore so they showed me it a few weeks ago and I didn’t thing it was that hard but I was wrong. It was extremely sore. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. By Orla.

The Explorer

I have to thank Rhona for a recommending The Explorer by Katherine Rundell.

A great adventure story with twists and tension that keeps you hooked and reading on. The story begins as four children crash into the Amazon Rain forest. How will they survive? Can they survive? The author treats her characters maturely and does not put limitations on the fact that they are children. I have to admit that at one point in the book my eyes filled with tears. You really do go on a journey with the characters. Katherine Rundell writes settings and characters in a way that makes them come alive on the page.

I think everyone should read this book – you will all come away thinking about different things.  I also think you should read it again when you are an adult as I think you will appreciate different aspects; one being not to underestimate children.

I will be thinking about how we can ensure that all Holywood pupils become explorers.

Thanks again Rhona. Keep Reading!

Miss Dale

Dear Miss Stapelton

I have been talking to Charlie recently and he said that u might DELETE my sumdog account to see if we can make a new one. I DON’T WANT MINE DELETED! Seriously I have had that account for AGES since I was P1 and I have worked on it SO hard, So couldn’t I just make a new one? Please! I LOVE my sumdog account! I have TWO PETS! Everything I have is on that account and I will NOT be happy if it gets deleted. Why couldn’t the whole class just make a new one? Charlie said to me he was NOT happy when u deleted it! It really worried me that u might delete it!!!

From Rhona