A Busy Week

First  this week I let go my  butterflies. It took a long time for some of them to take off. One of the butterflies was very hairy on its back I did not expect that.

I made a zip wire in the kitchen I did not use string. I used nylon thread I didn’t think it would work but it did. It worked because the thread was strong and slippery. When we pulled it tight it went down much faster. I put  my teddy on the zip wire then I put down my playmobile. The playmobile went down quicker because they were lighter.

Yesterday I had an online appointment. It was kinda weird. I had to see the receptionist on the screen. I did not expect it. Then I had to go into the virtual waiting room. The screen said you will be collected soon. It sounded strange to me. I think this a good thing because after the virus there wont be a tonne of people waiting for a new appointment. I have to do it all again next week !!!!!!!

by ERIN!!!!!!.

5 Replies to “A Busy Week”

1. Wow Erin, did you manage to get any photos of your butterflies? Great work on the zip line task! Did you have a good Big Thursday?

2. Did you enjoy making a zip wire Erin? It sounds like you made a good one. The appointment does sound strange but I’m glad it worked okay for you.

3. Sounds like you made a very successful zip wire Erin – well done! I hope your butterflies are happy in the outside world and make lots of new butterfly friends!

4. I hope there were some good magazines in the virtual waiting room Erin. Have you spotted any of your butterflies since releasing them?

5. Your zip like sounds great Erin. Well done for trying out some different objects on it and for telling us about your findings. Your appointment sounds quite strange but I’m glad it was okay! Have a lovely weekend!