Totally Tuesday

Hi everybody how are you all?

Today l started school by doing maths. My score on my maths mix up sheet was thirty out of thirty! l was very pleased with myself. Next l practiced some Hungarian because l’ve gone a bit rusty😄. It made  me feel more confident in speaking Hungarian. After that l read some of a book called Let It Go which is based on Frozen but Anna and Elsa don’t know each other. It’s very exciting because it’s different from the film and it is full of twists.

Bye! Oriana

5 Replies to “Totally Tuesday”

1. Well done Ori, keep up the great work! Sounds like a great book, I’ve never heard of it before. Will you be talking about it during book blether on Friday morning?

2. Sounds like a very exciting book Oriana. I would love to hear more about it on Book Blether too! Sounds like you’ve been working hard today. Well done!

3. The book does sound interesting Ori, think any of our other guys would enjoy it? Great work with the Hungarian, have you been chatting to family using it?

4. That book sounds interesting Oriana – you’ve made me want to know what all the twists are. It’s great to know another language – keep practising.

5. Well done on your maths score! Your book sounds very interesting… sounds like a good twist on the film version. Maybe you could teach us some words in Hungarian? 🙂