Sunday

Today I have actually been busier than other days which is good. I was on a walk to Maidenbower. It was really good. We saw lots of horse which was exciting. After that I sat outside with my dad for a while. Then I decided that I wanted to play on my electric scooter. I was on that for about 2 minutes then I got a bit bored so I stoped and sat outside for longer. Then my dad wanted me to make a rainbow for NHS. Later I’m going out for a bike ride. Also I am going to do my Spanish. Hope you enjoyed bye. By Orla

2 Replies to “Sunday”

1. Just had a read of your blog posts from the holidays Orla and WOW, I’m super impressed you managed to blog everyday! Great work keeping up with the Spanish. I enjoyed eating my easter eggs too.

2. Sounds like you have had a fun and busy holiday Orla- I have enjoyed reading your blog posts! Have you got any Easter eggs left? I have one left which I am trying to save… hmmm let’s see how long I will be able to resist it for!!