Big Thursday

On big Thursday it was a bit different because the teachers did different things. Miss McIntyre does PE now . Miss Brockie-Donald does outdoor learning now. Miss Jardine does another subject in computer science it is photography. Miss Stapelton still does art. I like how we do different subjects on big Thursday. I love doing big Thursday. I wish we could do big Thursday every day.

big Thursday

On Thursday we al had different subjects because some were beater than overs I will miss steam but we have a shed with all the fings we use to do it .atlest we still P.E and art.

Making dens in the woods on Big Thursday

On Thursday with Miss. Brocydonald  we went out in the woods to make dens for survival. I was working with Dakota, Lewis, Ebony and Orla. We used a rope and a green cover thing. It was my 1st time doing that  kind of stuff and I loved it.  We kept making the rope very loose so we had to keep on taking it apart and putting it back together. At the end we went inside and we could all fit in. It was amazing. We weren’t going to sleep in the woods. We where just building dens.                                        By Cleo

survival club

Survival club COMING SOON!!!! Survival is a clutch  subject that most schools don’t teach but if your plane crash’s or if you just get lost in the woods survival will save your live. 10 to 15 people can do the club then after it s finished a different 10 or 15 people will do it. I hope this has been left on a  cliff hanger.

By Paul