world book day at holywood

Even  though  it  was  kind  of  late  world  book  day   was  ok  at  holywood.

I  tried  to  make  a  Hero brien  mask  from  Minecraft  I  did  not  finish  it

some  people  did  manage  to  do  it.  though  it  took  awhile  to   sketch  it.

by  Charlie  K

world book day at Holywood

Today is world book day and we had to do a mask and I made a batman mask and my brother  made a batman mask as well as .The same as me then the rest of them done different masks then one of them done a Dead pool mask and it was cool then one of them done a Gases mask like on call of duty then one of them done a normal plate and cut out the eyes and mouths  then mark done Stuart Hog for a mask then all of the people done a mask the teachers never made but one of the teacher made a mask .

AA badge

my papa found a vintage car badge for my dads vintage car but my dad all ready had one so I took it and fix it and I had to get metal cream and it took 2 hours too get all the rust off it and then we sanded the   original paint off and then prime it after that I sand the primer off then I painted it I put the chrome fount plate on the back plate on and pop the screws in the holes and that’s how I restored my vantage AA badge

by Mark  Cameron

world book day at holywood

all we have being doing is reading books and making masks some people made there mask at home but most of the people never made one at school  it has been a good day to day  the p4 to 5 where in nthe censer class to day and the p6 to 7 where in the computer room and the p1 to 3 where in the at the libbiry  we had a good time reading  we where late this week

natural disasters

the next 3 weeks the big class have to do a project on natural disasters like tsunami volcanos sharknados

fire tornado etc.

we can do any thing we want for it :] oh yeah.

by Greg euan and Elliot