Glasgow science centre – At Holywood primary school!!!

Today Glasgow Science Centre came to our school!!! They came to do a programme called get activeFirst we started by learning about the heart and lungs, we did an experiment by getting Keira to try and get 5 balls lit up at the same time it was really hard because they only lit up for 20 seconds . Then we did a second experiment for our muscles which involved all the experiment to explode it slithered like a snake down the side of the bottle. Then we did another experiment to test the focus of our brains. Me and Dylan had to go up as volunteers, Dylan was playing basketball and I was the net he had to throw soft balls at me and try and hit my head with them I had to try and get them on my head then the hat I  had to wear got stuck in my hair ” this made me very embarrassed” # Kaylan .    # Miss Dale carnage:  Miss dale got an electric shock in one of the experiments.

By Kaylan and Josh