My Birthday

On Wednesday the 12th of June it was my birthday. I was in my bed when my mum came through and gave me two wrapped presents, so I sat up on my pillow and opened the first one, it was a show jacket. It was a Silverdale Tweed Jacket made by Caldene. Then came the next present I unwrapped very carefully and I was literally in shock, it was a John Whitaker cap and a John Whitaker pony sized head collar!

Later on in the day after school some of my friends were coming over for tea. Caitlin gave me £10, Leah gave me £10 and a pack of Haribo, Laura gave me cola flavoured popping candy chocolate and a £10 new look gift card, Olivia gave me a £10 buckaroo biz gift voucher, my sister gave me a purple manure scoop, my nana and grandad gave me £30, my granny and grandad gave me £30, my granny and grandads friends gave me £5 and my other sister is taking me to Glasgow. I really enjoyed my birthday as well as that I got two cakes!
By Katie