Fab Fit Friday!

Hello everyone!

If you’ve not tried out the Joe Wicks YouTube workout 🏋️‍♀️ they are all still available on his channel – The Body Coach.

I have just completed today’s session and it’s so much fun and is a great start to the day 👍

Although the weather isn’t great, get out in the garden or go for your daily allowance of outdoor exercise and go for a walk. Make sure to get out for a little bit of fresh air – practise keepy-ups as demonstrated by Mr Albyati on Twitter, do some stretches like  the ones we do in PE, run around 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ or jog on the spot. Do anything active that comes to mind ; star jumps, burpees, jumping jacks.

I will be going for a jog today, making sure to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone who is also out for their daily exercise.

As we have been writing imaginative diary entries in class, as fairytale characters and Ancient Egyptian gods or pharaohs, I thought it would be good for you to think about this week and write a personal diary entry.

Have a think of what you would like to include. Talk to the people in your household about it. I will upload materials for you to complete. You can choose which template you would like to use.

I can’t wait to read your thoughts and experiences.

Take care everyone,

Miss McGurty

Walk Like an Egyptian

walk like an egyptian

Click on the link above for lyrics to our class assembly song.

Note: The link to the YouTube video is within the Word document. I have edited the gods part of the lyrics as these are the Egyptian gods we have learned about.

Send me a video on Teams of you singing along and dancing like an Ancient Egyptian if you like.

Miss McGurty

Prior Learning

Hello everyone!

Here are some photos I uploaded to the media library but hadn’t shared. I hope you enjoy them.

Victoria’s last day.

Look how good we are at lining up.

Working in our coop groups to sequence the Egyptian Creation Myth.

World Book Day – Reading Breakfast

Gymnastics

Miss McGurty

Home Learning

Good morning!

Apologies for the lack of updates on here. I did not know I could share files here and felt Microsoft Teams would be the best option. However I am aware some are finding it difficult to access files etc so I will post as much as I can on here.

If you are having problems logging into Glow and accessing Microsoft Teams please let me know and I will do what I can to help.

Here are the files I uploaded to Teams.

Schedule

circles add subtract

squares add subtract

triangles add subtract word

blank 20 number line

100 square

Today’s Challenge

Draw a picture using as many shapes as you can.

Can you name and label all the shapes in your drawing?

Here are some examples.

I can’t wait to see your drawings,

Miss McGurty