See you soon, From Miss Mackay

Good Morning P1/2 🙂 I cant believe that this is my last message/post on our class blog. I also can’t believe that this is your last day of P1 and P2. Thank you so so so much for all your hard work and perseverance when learning at home. Your Mum’s, Dad’s and Carers have done a fantastic job helping you learn new and exciting things. I have loved seeing your pictures on Teams and Twitter of what you’ve been up to. I cannot wait to hear about your exciting stories when you come back in August. Please come see me and tell me. Today we would usually have an end of term party so have a dance around your living room today listening to your favourite songs. Or, watch your favourite movie on the couch. What ever you do, make sure it’s something that makes you happy 🙂  I have absolutely loved being your teacher this year! You have brought so much happiness and joy and so many memories! I know you will all do amazing in P2 and P3! ❤️ Have the best Summer. I miss you all so much and can’t wait to see you in August. I bet you’ve all grown about 10 feet! Take care, stay safe and make the best memories. Sending lots of hugs ❤️ Miss Mackay xx