Welcome to P3/4 Mrs Collett

Welcome to Primary 3/4

Welcome to our class blog. It will be used to update you with what we have been learningin class, as well as to share any information, important dates, news or photographs. Photograph permission slips will be sent home soon.

I can hardly believe we are at the end of week 1 already. The children have settled in well and we have been doing lots of different activities to assist us with this. All pupils have worked hard, listened well and acted just like the “great classmate” characters they have been creating. Well done p3/4.

The class have P.E. On a Tuesday with myself and dance/drama with Mr Potter on a Wednesday. Pupils will need P.E. Kits on both these days, however I would recommend pupils bring their kit with them every day as changes can occur. Mr Potter was very impressed with the enthusiasm they showed this week. They will have Mrs Swan for Art on a Thursday and Miss Salter will be doing Science and Health lessons on a Friday around an Eco topic.  All other areas of the curriculum will be covered by myself.  On Friday we will have show and tell. This will be done on a timetable basis which I will share with the children soon. If your child has an award/achievement that they wish to share please send this in on a Friday.   I have asked all pupils to bring into school a book of their choice by next Friday. This will be their personal reader and should be something that they find enjoyable and can read independently.

More information will be sent home soon in our class newsletter.  We will update our class blog regularly, so keep checking!

Mrs Collett

7 thoughts on “Welcome to P3/4 Mrs Collett”

1. Hi Mrs Collett.

I think this blog is a great idea.
    Miller has loved his 1st week in your class, I hope his enthusiasm continues.
    He certainly has reacted well to moving up the chart throughtout the week.

Best Regards Carol

2. What a brilliant and modern way for us to keep up to date with the class. Aidan was really excited about us being able to view the blog. Thank you and look forward to future updates 🙂

3. I’m very impressed with the blog! This is a brilliant way for us to keep up to date and feel involved in the class. We’ll look forward to finding out what’s going on this term. Thanks!!

4. Really enjoy reading the class blog with Lauren. A brilliant way to share information on what the children are doing in school.