Christmas delays!

Apologies for not having a blog last week.  With house hobbies on a Friday afternoon it is proving difficult to fit in writing it.  We will make sure we do one before the end of term.

We need parent volunteers to walk to church with us on Friday.  If you are able to help please either message me here or write a note in your child’s home/school book.

Thank you

Mrs Collett

week ending 02/12/2016

We are beginning to plan making our own game with magnets.  We did it in pairs.  (Jessica)

P3 can answer the question “As tu un animal” and made posters of our pet.  (Libby L)

We done Scottish dancing with Mr Potter.  (Michael)

Some of the girls did a dance at the St Andrew’s day assembly.  It was fun.  (Isla)

We have 5 different advent calendars!  One is how to say Happy Christmas in different languages, one is winter activities, another one is French, one is Rudolphs that we made and their is a Santa chocolate one. (Elijah) Every day of December we are going to learn to say Happy Christmas in a different language. (Caelen)

We wrote a letter to Santa and we decorated it.  I asked for a Rubix Cube. (Libby J)  We are sending the santa letters this weekend. (Oscar)

We done the 50 club and I was on it.  (Chloe)

We practiced our handwriting.  It was fun (Lauren )

I am a superhero this week and I am happy about it . (Hope)

We are learning about number families and I liked it! (Libby J)