Week ending 11/11/16

We made poppy wreaths and we coloured in a picture of poppies for remembrance day. (Libby J) I learned that in a Edinburgh factory there were only 40 people working there and they  made 5 million poppies and they also made 10000 wreaths.  (Caelen)

In PE we did different jumps and it was fun.  I learned toe touch and tuck jumps.  (Elijah)  I learned how to do a dive forward roll. (Kaden)

We did the 50 club and I got on to it.  (Kasia)

On Tuesday they P4s worked with the P2s and we finished off our jungle art.  (Criag).  The artist we are learning about is Henri Rousseau.(Chloe)

In paired reading with P7 we took notes because we are going to create our own French books.  (Casey)

We have been collecting lego bricks for table points.  The winning table gets little coo for the week.  (Libby L)  Our table got Little Coo this week.  (Oscar)

We did experiments with the P6s to see if things dissolve or don’t dissolve.  (Kaden)  I enjoyed it.