Your Final Well-Being Wednesday: Mr.Mutch vs Mr.Reid – The Grand Final!

For the final time this year… 

Mr.Mutch and Mr.Reid are ready to go sign off in style, in their biggest challenge yet…

or is it challenges. They even got T-shirts made!

We’ve got the whole show team involved (in front and behind the camera) as we do our own ‘Minute to Win it’ Gameshow. 

There is no leader board for this week but you can watch the games and adapt them to suit the materials in your home. Come together and enjoy lots of endless laughter, just like we did.

We can’t thank you enough for the great response each episode. 

We set out to have a bit of fun and share a community feeling together. Focusing on the mental well being, to have a routine of seeing us each week as we present the next challenge and also viewing the entries of all the other families who took part, the same as you. Plus the physical well being of us all, with the activities we would set.  We hope that during some down time throughout Home Learning this has given a smile and made you laugh.

Enjoy the Final Episode of ‘Mr.Mutch vs Mr.Reid’ below, 

Have a G.R.E.A.T Summer and we will see you after the break! 

SEASON TWO: TBC

23 thoughts on “Your Final Well-Being Wednesday: Mr.Mutch vs Mr.Reid – The Grand Final!”

1. That was absolutely brilliant! I’m sure I’m not the only one who will miss all the fun, games and good-natured rivalry that have brightened up our Wednesdays since lockdown began.

Well done, all of you – and thank you.

1. I really enjoyed it!! And really enjoyed seeing Mr Reid and Mr Mutch in the school hall and grounds.
      We were cheering on Mr Reid as he teaches me PE so I thought he’d be fast!
      I can not believe it was a tie! Have a good summer
      Can’t wait to see you soon!!!

1. It was great fun, wasn’t it Ruth? The best thing about lockdown, I think! I hope you and your family have a lovely summer too, and we’ll see you again in August.

2. Mrs Fraser can we have a monthly event at school of Mr Reid vs Mr Mutch? We have enjoyed watching and taking part – we’d love a tshirt too that says PUPIL on the back!!!

We are going to try some of the challenges too.

1. That is a FANTASTIC idea, Lucy and Hannah! I think all the teachers should get t-shirts as well. We could maybe do it as a fundraiser for the school or something similar.

2. Thank you so much for watching Hannah and Lucy 🙂 I’m sure that when we return to school, we could have a live event for Mr Mutch vs Mr Reid!

3. That was Amazing!! Really enjoyed it as usual,it has definitely been a highlight if our lockdown!!
    Let us know where we can get that tshirt from😂😂

1. Thank you so much boys 🙂 We have absolutely loved making the videos for you all. Thank you so much for taking part!

4. What a fab end to the term.
    Well Done Mr Mutch, Mr Reid and team.
    Go enjoy a well deserved break, now!

5. Can’t believe it was a tie! Maybe you need to do one more challenge?! Thanks for the videos, they’ve been great fun. See you when we get back to school!

1. Thanks for watching and taking part 🙂 We are so happy that you enjoyed the challenges. Maybe one day we will have another season of Mr Mutch vs Mr Reid!