All pupils at Forfar Academy are expected to wear our school uniform.
The most important factor in the Forfar Academy uniform is that pupils clearly identify with the school and wear items of clothing which demonstrate this identity.
– All pupils should wear a school tie. These can be purchased from the school office.
– White shirt or blouse
– Black jumper or cardigan
– Black trousers or skirt
– Black shoes or black trainers
– S6 – school blazers for all prefects, House Captains and students in leadership positions
Tracksuit bottoms, non-black trainers, and any kind of denim are not part of school uniform and should not be worn.
Pupils should also come prepared with a pen/pencil, rubber and ruler.
– Sky blue t-shirt (with no pictures, slogans, etc)
– Maroon shorts
– Football/training shoes for outdoor work
– Indoor training shoes (non-coloured soles)
PE kit can be purchased and ordered from the Angus Alive desk on campus.