Our Busy Bee Challenges for the October Holidays:
- Pass a ball back and forth, count your throws and see how many you can do!
- When you are out and about, read road signs, menus and food labels to extend your child’s vocabulary!
- Build a den in the woods using branches, leaves and moss!
- Jump over waves at the beach on a sunny day!
- Make a pretend microphone with a kitchen roll tube and sing along to your favourite songs!
- Make a mask of your favourite Disney character and pretend to be them!
Remember, if you complete a challenge send us a picture on ILD or print one out for us to put on our PROUD CLOUD!