Kodamba is a music programme created for Argyll and Bute schools offering free CPD sessions.
LEVEL 1 CPD (P2-5)
15 May Lochgilphead Primary School
17 May Kirn primary school, Dunoon
22 May Park primary, Oban
24 May Dalintober primary, Campbeltown
30 May Rhu primary, Helensburgh
All sessions run from 4-5.45pm
This programme will:
· Give you an understanding of meaningful progression when teaching
· Give you activities and games that you can use immediately.
· GIve you the skills to teach musical understanding through movement.
· Give you more confidence and skills to work with rhythm, song and
The guiding principles of this training:
• Learn through play and movement
• Support creativity and joy in music making
• Develop the inner ear
• Build confidence and social skills
• Put the sound before the symbol
To book contact: Jenny.England@ea.argyll-bute.sch.uk