Fundraising Fun at Castlehill for Children in Need

Castlehill Primary enjoyed a variety of fun filled activities to raise funds for Children in Need.   Primary 6/7 kicked off the fundraising with a Halloween party.  An enterprising brother and sister duo, Caitlynne and Craig, bought cake mixes and created Pudsey and Blush masterpieces which they used for a raffle. Their mum just loved cleaning up her kitchen when they had finished!

On the BIG day a few famous faces turned up to help run “Castlehill’s Got Talent” show.   Staff and children were amazed and entertained by a variety of acts.     At the end, everyone had the chance to vote for their favourite performance with the eventual winners,  a dance group called Enchance, who had everyone joining in with their version of Crazy Frog!  The afternoon was rounded off with a bring and buy sale.   Items on sale included cakes, biscuits, books, dvd’s and lots more.   The amazing total of £680 was raised – well done to everyone involved!!!

10 thoughts on “Fundraising Fun at Castlehill for Children in Need

1. It was an exiting after noon it was amazing how much we managed to raise I LOVE the costumes that P6/7 are wearing what and FUN! day it was. 🙂

2. I think Castlehill Primary did a good job and all the dancers did a great job and me and Craig did a great job.