Bowmore Primary Salutes Mrs MacDougall.

Bowmore PS Florence RetiralThe whole school, along with parents and friends turned up on Wednesday 11th February at Bowmore Primary to say a huge thank you to their retiring head teacher, Mrs MacDougall. She has been head teacher there for 16 years and we all wanted to say thank you and good luck! From Pre 5 to P7, we all had a special message, card, poem and song to share with Mrs MacDougall. Also, our choir sang beautifully, our Highland Dancers were very light on their feet (thanks to Breagh and Rowan for organising the repertoire) and our ensemble played with passion. It was quite an emotional morning. Mr McNulty, our minister, finished off with a special prayer. We then all enjoyed tea and cake (baked by Mrs Swarbrick, our secretary) and a fantastic buffet, prepared by our wonderful kitchen gals! We all wish Mrs MacDougall a long and happy retirement!

One thought on “Bowmore Primary Salutes Mrs MacDougall.

1. Thank you all so much for a wonderful morning of celebrations, I was very touched by it all and completely overwhelmed by everyone’s generosity. I remain in awe of the confidence and competence of you all and terribly proud of all your achievements. I look forward to hearing about your future successes as I will be watching with great interest everytime I see anyone from Bowmore entered for anything.
    Keep working hard and good luck to you all for your future.