Hope you are all enjoying a day in the snow! We would love to see some photos of what you are getting up to. Email them to Miss Leys, Miss Brown or post them on Twitter, our school blog or Yammer. What can you build? Can you make an igloo? How creative can you be? Can you write a message in the snow to share with us?
Have a look at our P7 snow pack on the blog for some fun activities you can complete while nice and cosy in the house or outside in the snow.
Remember if you are out and about in the snow make sure you are all wrapped up and keep yourself safe.
Some more ideas to keep you busy and having fun:
– Go for a walk in the snow and take some photos
– Go sledging
– Play ‘Tic-Tac-Snow’ – use long sticks to make a grid in the snow and use crisscrossed sticks and pinecones as game pieces.
– Snuggle up and read a book
– Keep your First Minister’s Reading Passport up to date
– Work on you Fairtrade Fortnight competition entries
– Explore tasks on your new homework grid
– Do some research about Fairtrade gold and cotton and create an information leaflet or powerpoint to share your learning
Miss Brown and Miss Leys