P4b weekly blog post 26.05.23

Well done for another very productive week this week P4b.

In maths, we have worked hard with learning about the perimeter and area 0f shapes.

In our RRS lessons, we learnt about Mental health and Freedom of Association.  We some brilliant discussions about this and enjoyed completing some tasks to deepen our understanding.

In literacy, we edited and published our adventure narratives on Word.  We enjoyed typing these up, thinking about how to format our documents and printing them afterwards.

In Spanish, we learnt about different types of Spanish food, how to say these in Spanish and how to express our likes and dislikes.

Highlights:

Ashley- I enjoyed typing our stories onto the computer because we could print them out and will be able to show our parents.

Layla- I liked maths because the finding the area of shapes was easy and fun to do.

Jude- I enjoyed doing PE when we were doing the chaos tig because we were outside.

Matteo- I loved doing maths because I liked finding the area and perimeter of shapes and I also liked singing We sing together (Like the dewfall).

Well done to Layla for being our hot chocolate champion.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Mrs Brown