P4A Learning this week 27th May

We have had an amazing week in P4.

Tyler really enjoyed PE this week and feels very fit now!

Dawid “I really liked doing maths when we were using cm and mm”

Callie “I enjoyed doing the activity for health & wellbeing where we used our communication skills to pass on messages”

Eilidh “I enjoyed writing our fairy tales on the computer.  I liked how we are creating our own stories and using our imaginations”

Emily “Yesterday, I liked showing the P3s how we should behave when at a church service in the hall.  We got to take communion and were able to show them what good role models we are”

Francesca “I really really enjoyed boggle this week where we used 16 letters.  I managed to make 217 words!”

Vijval “The best thing this week was when we were watching DragonSlayer.  We used the start to learn about the ingredients of a legend story and the different filming methods.  I can’t wait to see the end!”

Olivia & Carina “we loved being in the woods and made fantastic mouse houses!”

Our hot chocolate winner this week is … Eilidh.  Well done for always being ready, respectful and safe. 👍

We have all brought our school reports home in our bags today and hope that they say good things 😊