P3B Learning Highlights – 25.3.21

It’s been another very busy week in Primary 3B!

In literacy, we have been continuing to work on persuasive writing (exposition).  We used the plans that we made last week to write to the rest of the school, telling them why we think it is a good idea to wear school uniform.  The children did a fantastic job and were very persuasive!

In Maths and Numeracy, we continued to learn about counting different amounts of money. We have also began working on division.  We quickly realised that the better we know our times tables, the quicker we can work out the answers to division questions.  It would be fantastic if all the children could practise the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 times tables at home.

The winner of the Hot Chocolate Friday award this week is Jude.  This was very well deserved as Jude is always hard working in class and is very kind and helpful to others.

We have a new award which is for a class Reading Champion.  Our new Reading Champion is Ishani M.  Ishani loves reading books and is always enthusiastic when discussing books in class.

Here are a few of the children’s learning highlights this week:

Daniel: I liked doing gymnastics in the hall.

Jude: I enjoyed Art on Friday morning.

Stefi: I enjoyed learning times tables and division.

Amelia: I enjoyed music with Mrs Morrison

Matteo: I liked telling people why school uniforms are a good idea!

Ishani M: I loved reading our class book, George’s Marvellous Medicine!

Layla: I liked the word boost book this week – Tyrannosaurus Drip!

We wish you all a fantastic weekend!

Primary 3B