P2B Week Beginning 13th December 2021

| 1 Comment

We have had a super week with lots of Christmassy tasks (we are so excited for Christmas!). We have been learning to read Christmas words by doing a wordsearch and playing bingo, making tree decorations with clay and taking part in some Christmas themed maths too.

On Wednesday we wore Christmas jumpers and hats for our Christmas lunch – it was very tasty!

Highlights from the Yellow table:

Addison – I loved the bingo because I won. My prize was a Christmas stamp and I shared it with my friends at choose time then took it home.

Ksawery – I liked making the house with clay for going on my Christmas tree.

Cohen – I liked PE because we played ‘Chaos Tig’ and I run super fast so no one can catch me.

Haadiya – I liked writing a letter to Santa and posting it in the red post box to go to the North Pole.

Scott – I liked doing the clay. It was really tough but I pushed so hard and made my bell. I got to paint it and then paint glue on it too so it will be shiny when it dries. Then I can take it home and put it on my tree.

Have a lovely weekend,

Miss Lawrence

One Comment