Primary 1A Learning Highlights 3rd December 2021

We made snowmen for our window display and we have put up our Advent wreath that we made using our handprints.

On Monday a special teddy called Fuzzy came to our class with a special challenge.  We had to work together to make a jigsaw puzzle.  Our new topic is all about Toys and there were pictures of toys on the puzzle.  For writing we wrote sentences about Fuzzy using our describing bubble.

In maths we have been learning about money.  We had to put the coins in order, we sorted coins out into the right cups and we had to pay for ice lollies using the right coins.

We have been practising for our Nativity.  We are very good at remembering when to stand up, dance and say our lines.

Some of our personal highlights are:

Caleb – I enjoyed playing with the transformers.

Hasika – I enjoyed drawing pictures in creative zone.

Chimamanda – I enjoyed playing in the ice cream shop.

Jack – I liked playing tig outside.

Vivien – I enjoyed colouring in at creative zone.

Rory – I liked playing with the transformers.

Aadya – I liked drawing and colouring in at creative zone.

I am very proud of everyone’s writing this week.  They all managed to write a sentence about our teddy and used the descriptive bubble to help them.  It is great to see everyone trying to use their sounds to write words and most people remembered their full stops.

Have a lovely weekend!

Miss Stebbing

🙂