P3B Learning Highlights 25/10/19

| 1 Comment

This week in P3B we have been learning about the layers of the rainforest and look forward to continuing this next week. We learned about the Joyful Mysteries and created a comic strip describing them. In maths this week we became pirates and used our new knowledge of coordinates to make treasure maps. We have been joying having some time each Friday to write our own stories in our Free Writing jotters. On Friday we were challenged to make a Halloween themed shooter toy. We had to work to help each other be successful.

Some highlights:

“I enjoyed making the Halloween shooters. It was a hard challenge. I had fun.” – Declan

“I liked writing in my free writing Friday jotter. It makes me think BIG. I like thinking BIG.” – Jayden

“I liked doing the pirate hats, it was lots of fun and art. We made maps using our coordinates” – Vivien

“I like the spin to win game and give the dog a bone. In spin to win you try and make the biggest number you can. In give the dog a bone you have to get 10 bones in a time limit. You get a bone by finding the correct number in a hundred square.” Aditya

One Comment