P3A Learning Highlights Week Beginning 21st October 2019

| 1 Comment

This week we have been learning about animals in the Rainforest. We were pretending to be Howler Monkeys!  We have also been learning about adding and taking away with 2 digit numbers and saying all our strategies. In PE we had a football coach to work with us.

Here are some of our learning highlights from this week.

Marriyah – I liked when we were drawing the animals from the Rainforest.  It helped me think about the layers of the Rainforest.

Grant – I liked drawing a snake.  I used the oil pastels and my hands didn’t get messy.

Aoife – I liked doing the football. I learned different exercises for listening.

Joshua – I liked when I drew my tree frog and I got to go to show Mr McGurn and P7b.  I got theee stickers.

Emily – I tried my best to draw the bird with the oil pastels.  I did a good job.

Edin – I really liked to draw my snake.

Miss Stebbing – I was very proud of the whole class when they were drawing their Rainforest animals because everyone concentrated and tried their best.  No one gave up or said “I can’t do this!”

One Comment