P3A Learning Highlights (w/b 7th October)

This week in maths we have been learning about the greater than, less than, equal and not equal to symbols.  Ask us all about these!  We have been doing comprehension and the story was about a birthday present.  In topic we were making Rainforest leaves and we learned the names of the four layers. They are the emergent layer, the canopy layer, the understory layer and the forest floor.

Here are some of our individual learning highlights from this week.

Marriyah – We learned about the Joyful Mysteries in RE.

Daisy – I liked when we made the leaves.

Sylvia – I liked when we made the leaves.  I used pink and blue to make mine.

Olivier – I liked doing the numbers in maths.

Josh – I liked when we were learning the alphabet in Spanish. It was quite tricky.

Aoife – I liked when we sang the Continents song again to help us remember.

Sam – I liked when we did the leaves.  We had to pay really close attention to the instructions.

Miss Stebbing – I was very proud of P3A’s writing this week. They remembered the main details of the How to be a Viking story and use great vocabulary in their work! Well done everyone.