P1-P3 CHECK IN

Dear P1-P3 Parents,

Miss Hewit, Ms Gavin, Mrs Kean and Mrs Doolan want to know how you are getting on.

Can you please leave a comment under this post to answer the following questions…

• How is your child feeling?
  • Is there anything we can do to help you at the moment?
  • If you would like to mention any activities your child has completed/enjoyed so far, please do so.

Thanks in advance.

4 thoughts on “P1-P3 CHECK IN”

1. Hi Mrs Hewit,

I am missing you and some of my school friends. I am having a long sleepover at my dads house and we have been keeping busy. We are trying hard to learn some of my sounds and common words. I am trying to keep a diary to show you what I’ve been upto. I have enjoyed painting, drawing and playing games and puzzles with my dad. See you soon and stay safe everyone. Romi-Kate.

2. Hi Demi-Leigh, mummy is telling me that you are not working on the tasks I have set you! I really need you to focus and try the activities, just as mummy is asking you to do. Remember if you do not do them you will not learn. I hope the next time mummy leaves me a message she will tell me how hard you are working.

Take care and stay safe.

3. Hi Romi-Kate,
    Thanks for your lovely message. It’s so nice to hear about all the wonderful things you have been doing. It sounds like you’ve been really busy! I am so happy to hear that you have been keeping up with your sounds and words – well done! Keeping a diary is a great idea, I can’t wait to read it when we go back to school! 🙂
    Take care Romi-Kate.
    Miss Hewit